Lesson Learned from Accidentally Getting #1 Search Result
- Know your desired action
- Focus on the right things
- Beware when being sold
- Know your desired action!
Here is the list of folks from the video — these are ones I listen to (and think you should too):
- Tinu – Web Traffic (facebook, twitter, youtube, blog, …)
- Marlon Sanders – Step-by-Step Dashboards (traffic, recruiting affiliates, writing, …)
- Dr. Wright – Media Coverage (TV, Offline Media, Press Releases, …)
- Dr.Mani – Solo Infopreneuring (getting started, passion, purpose, …)
- Paul Myers – Sales From Clear Communication (solid content, personal style, emails, …)
(And yes, I’ve gotten value from every one of the above links — that’s why I value and trust these folks!)
What do you take away from my top search rankings shown in the video? Comment below.